Birthday, office, or graduation party? Corporate event? Get together with a bunch of friends? Book one of our party packages and relax and leave the fun to us! We book parties seven days a week.
Check out our limited-time specials on parties.
If you’re new to AWG and tactical laser tag, read this first.
We have a number of packages to fit your group size and wallet:
Ages 9 and up:
- Basic Training ($89.99; Fri. and Sat. only): 6 guns, one hour of play (no time in the party room); extra attendees are $16.99 each. The perfect way for smaller groups to celebrate. Ages 9 and up.
- Special Forces party ($259.99): 12 guns, one hour of play, 30 min. in the party room, one drink for each player, $10 on either our Operation Ghost or Aliens video games (to be split among party participants); extra attendees are $16.99 each. Ages 9 and up.
- Shock-and-Awe party ($329.99): 12 guns, 90 min. of play, 30 min. in the party room, one drink for each player, $20 on either our Operation Ghost or Aliens video games (to be split among party participants), and a GoPro camera on his/her gun to videotape their friends getting blasted into oblivion; extra attendees are $22.99 each. Ages 9 and up.
- The Big Kahuna ($299.99): You get the entire arena for your group for one hour, with up to 22 guns. This is the perfect way for your school group, sports team, church group, corporate group, etc. to play some tactical laser tag. It’s also the cheapest: if you bring 22 people, it works out to $13.64 per person, a significant discount on our open play prices. Ages 9 and up, although up to four 7- and 8-year olds will be allowed to play. Go here for more information about this party.
- GI Joe party ($189.99): 12 guns, one hour of play (no time in the party room), $10 on either our Operation Ghost or Aliens video games (to be split among party participants); extra attendees are $15.99 each. Ages 9 and up.
Ages 7 and up:
- Young Guns party ($299.99): This is our signature event for 7- and 8-year olds. This is a private event — just you and your group will be playing. You get the whole arena, 12 XM7 skinny guns (these are smaller guns, perfect for younger players), 60 min. of play, 30 min. in the party room, one drink for each player, $10 on either our Operation Ghost or Aliens video games (to be split among party participants); extra attendees are $16.99 each and they must be 9 or older. Go here for more information about this party.
You can book our parties on-line below, or contact us and we can set them up for you. If you book on-line, the software will only allow you to book parties starting on the hour. If you call us, we can book your party starting at half past the hour.
Our arena holds 22 players, but if your group is larger than that you can still have your event at AWG. Read this to learn more.
Participants should show up at least 20 MINUTES before the start time of your package to check in, verify the waiver, and get briefed on the rules of the game. For example, if your party package runs from 3:00-4:30, you should tell people to show up by 2:40 pm. If they show up late, we cannot guarantee they will get their full time in the arena.
In our parties, your group plays laser tag first and then goes into the party room. If your package has party room time, you will usually not have access to the party room while your group is playing in the arena because someone else will be using it. If you require access to the party room during the time your group is in the arena, then you can rent the party room for that time. Contact us to set that up for you.
You can add extra attendees to your party any time — even right up to party time. However, we can only add attendees if there is space available in the arena. The longer you wait to add them, the greater the chance that the remaining spots in the arena will get purchased. To avoid having to tell a kid he can’t play, you should add extra attendees as early as possible. To do this, just email or call and we can modify your reservation accordingly.
Tactical laser tag is an athletic event. Wear loose fitting, cool, athletic clothing and tennis shoes, and be ready to sweat. Do NOT wear flip flops or loose-fitting sandals. Those wearing unsafe footwear will not be allowed to play.
- Party room: For party packages that don’t have time in the party room, you can add it for 30 min. ($39.99) or 60 min. ($79.99). To do this, go ahead and book your party on-line below and then email us and let us know you want the party room.
- GoPro: You can rent our GoPro camera for $29.99 and get video of the guest of honor blasting his/her friends (note that the GoPro is included in the Shock-and-Awe package). An example of the kind of video you’ll get can be found here. Note that we will give you the recorded video on a SD card. It is up to you to ensure that you have the appropriate hardware to read the video off the card. You can purchase this when you book your party on-line below.
- Video game play: We have two great video games that your group can play while waiting for your time in the arena: Aliens and Operation Ghost. Normally, each play is $1, but you can buy 20 plays for $9.99 on either machine — thats 50% off the regular price! This will give the amped up group of kids something to do while your group checks in, verifies waivers, etc. You can purchase this when you book your party on-line below.
Other important details:
- Players must be at least 9 years old to play, unless your package explicitly allows younger players. No one under 7 will be allowed to play.
- Everyone who plays must have a waiver. Please encourage your guests to fill out the waiver on-line before the event. When you book the party, you will be assigned a combat ID. Please tell your guests this ID and ask them to enter that on their waiver. This helps us keep track of everything.
- Full payment is required at time of booking. We will refund 100% of your payment if you cancel more than 4 weeks prior to the scheduled date and 50% if you cancel 2-4 weeks prior to the scheduled date. No refunds will be given for cancellation less than 2 weeks prior to the scheduled date. We will reschedule your party one time for free, as long as you contact us to reschedule more than 72 hours prior to the party time.
- For events with party-room time, feel free to bring cake, pizza, or other party food. However, we do not allow outside drinks (you can get those at our snack bar).
- When your party is in the arena, there may be other people playing, too. (Except for the Big Kahuna and Young Guns)
- Your group will likely not be playing together on the same team. We split up parties to balance the teams — we don’t want a party of 9-year olds playing a group of 16-year olds. That wouldn’t be fun for anyone.
Questions about any of this? Contact us and we’ll answer them.
Book your party!
We book parties seven days a week. Book on-line right here for Friday and Saturday parties only! To schedule a party on days other than Friday and Saturday, contact us to set the party up.
Note that full payment is required at the time the party is booked. When booking on-line, we accept MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and Discover. We can also take payment via check; please contact us to pay that way.
Even though a “lock” doesn’t show up on the address bar, your transaction is encrypted. If you’re concerned about that, you can book your party here, which shows the “lock”.