Do you and your friends want to play some tactical laser tag and demonstrate your mad battle skills to random strangers? If so, you’re in the right place.
If you’re new to AWG and tactical laser tag, read this first.
Click here to see today’s arena status.
|prices||regular||Fri. & Sat. 8 pm-10 pm|
We’re proud to give first responders (police, fire, EMS) and active duty military get a 10% discount on their open-play ticket with ID. Students get a 10% discount on their ticket with valid high school or college ID! These discounts are available for walk-in purchases made at our facility only.
We have open play during these times:
- Friday (5-10 pm)
- Saturday (11 am-10 pm)
- Sunday (12 noon-6 pm)
You do not need to have tickets or a reservation during these times — just drop and play.
Players enter our arena at half past and on the hour; safety/information briefings start about 10 min. before that. That means you need to show up at least 20 min. before you want to play. So if you want to play from, e.g., 4 to 5, you should show up by 3:40 in order to check in, psyche up, and be briefed. If you show up after that, you may not get into the arena until 4:30. Filling out your waiver online ahead of time will save you time when you arrive and help you get into the arena faster.
Sometimes the arena is booked for a private event (e.g., birthday parties) and we can’t accommodate any walk-ins. You can call us to find out when the arena is entirely booked or check out our twitter feed. We may also sell out if enough people walk up. You can avoid being shut out by buying your tickets ahead of time — you can do this on-line at the bottom of this page, or call us and we process your purchase over the phone.
Tactical laser tag is a vigorous athletic event. Wear loose fitting, cool, athletic clothing and tennis shoes, and be ready to sweat. Do NOT wear flip flops or loose-fitting sandals. Because safety is our primary consideration, those wearing unsafe footwear will not be allowed to play.
Do you want to set up an outing with a bunch of your friends, but don’t want to put the entire event on your credit card? Read this for details on how we can help you set that up.
- Players must be at least 9-years old for open play in our arena.
- You must use your tickets during their scheduled time.
- Your group will likely be split up, so you will be playing against some of your friends. We do this not to make people mad, but to ensure teams are balanced.
- You should check in at our front desk 20-30 min. before your scheduled time. If you do not, we cannot guarantee you will get your full time in the arena.
- Ticket purchases are non-refundable. If contacted prior to your arena time, however, we will reschedule you once for free.
- Please fill out your waiver online and save time when you arrive.
- The latest you can show up to play is 1 hour and 20 minutes before we close. So if we close at 10 pm, for example, then you must be at our facility by 8:40 pm if you want to get into the last hour of play, 9-10 pm.
If you want to book a party, go here.
Book on-line right here! When booking on-line, we accept MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and Discover. Note that this is encrypted, even though a “lock” doesn’t show up on the address bar. If you’re concerned about that, you can buy your tickets here, which shows the “lock”.